Click image to download Berita Sedimentologi No. 37
Berita Sedimentologi No. 37 is now available online and can be downloaded by clicking the cover image above. This volume is the last part of 3 volumes on Paleogene of the Eastern Margin of Sundaland. The content of Berita Sedimentologi No. 37 is as follows:
– The Paleogene of East Borneo and its facies distribution by Herman Darman
– Paleozoic-Mesozoic and Eocene outcrops in the North Sumatra Basin and their implication to new exploration play concept by Fatrial Bahesti
– A review of regional geology of the North Sumatra Basin and its Paleogene petroleum system by Ricky Tampubolon et al.
The next volume of Berita Sedimentologi will cover Natuna Islands, if you are interested to contribute please contact one of the editors.
ISPG Guest Lecture, supported by FOSI
Speaker: Jan de Jager
Date: 21 February 2017
See details in the poster below.
FOSI / IAGI Members are welcome to FOSI Special Meeting in Yogyakarta, 24 November. See the detail for registration below. For registration, click here.
Please submit your article for Berita Sedimentologi No. 37. The topic is Paleogene of Sundaland Eastern Margin. Deadline for article is 30 November, 2016. The bulletin will be published on 20 December 2016.
SEPM / IAS / IAGI / FOSI members are welcome to join our next discussion on North Sumatra. Please note that you have to register early and we only take 30 participants due to venue capacity and it is a good number to have an effective discussion. We don’t take on-site registration.
Thanks to PT. Eksindo Pratama, Waviv Tecnologies and PGS for their generous sponsorship.
Berita Sedimentologi No. 36 is now available and can be downloaded by clicking the cover image below. Please note that this volume is stored outside IAGI server due to its size.
Berita Sedimentologi No. 36
The content of this volume is as follows:
– Baram Line or West Baram Line? A discussion with Late Prof. H.D. Tjia on its nomenclature in Jong et al. (2016) – F.L. Kessler & J. Jong (p. 5)
– Modern fluvio-lacustrine system of Lake Singkarak, West Sumatra and its application as an analogue for Upper Red Bed Fm. in the Central Sumatra Basin – E.H. Sihombing et al. (p. 9)
– Alluvial-fluvial architecture of synrift deposits: An observation from the outcrops of Brani Fm., Ombilin Basin, West Sumatra – A. Wibowo & I. Fardiansyah (p. 35)
– Longshore bar deposits in a modern fluvial-dominated delta: A case study from the Wulan Delta, Demak, Central Java, Indonesia – H.T. Atmojo et al. (p. 44)
September Evening Discussion on the East Natuna Basin, sponsored by PGS, PT. Eksindo Pratama and Waviv. Supported by PT Elnusa Tbk.
Limited space. IAS and SEPM members are welcome.
FOSI start our face-to-face meeting in Jakarta. Limited space, so be quick.
Berita Sedimentologi No. 35 – Palaeogene of the Eastern Margin of Sundaland – Part 1
Berita Sedimentologi No. 35 is now published and available online, please download the entire journal from the following link (note: this link will open in a new window):
Berita Sedimentologi No. 35
This issue is the first of three volumes on Palaeogene of the Eastern Margin of Sundaland. The current volume includes the following papers:
– The South China Sea: Sub-basins, regional unconformities and uplift of the peripheral mountain ranges since the Eocene by F.L. Kessler and J. Jong
– Soft sediment deformation structures in the Andaman Flysch Group, Andaman Basin by S.K. Roy and S. Banerjee
– Temburong and Setap in Northwestern Borneo: equivalent or different formations? by H.D. Tjia
More articles on the same theme will be published in the coming volumes during the rest of the year. If you are interested to contribute, please get in touch with the editorial team.
Berita Sedimentologi No. 34 is now available online and can be downloaded by clicking the following link or click the cover page below:
Berita Sedimentologi No. 34
This volume contains articles on:
– Structural development, deposition model and petroleum system of Paleogene carbonate of the Engkabang-Karap anticline, onshore Sarawak by John Jong et al.
– A photographic journey through the Cretaceous-Tertiary stratigraphy of the Meratus Mountains-Barito Basin margin, SE Kalimantan by J.T. van Gorsel
– A short note on new carbonate outcrops in the Badung Peninsula, southern Bali by H. Darman
– Excursion report to Kepulauan Seribu by M.T. Gandraprana et al.
We hope you enjoy reading this publication.