Berita Sedimentologi No. 23 is now available for download. This BS issue contains articles on Seram, Banda and northern Papua. The articles include:
- Tectonic and regional Structure of Seram & the Banda Arc – K. C. Hill
- Origin of the Banda Arcs Collisional Orogen and the Banda Sea – A.H. Satyana
- Seismic Expression of Geological features in Seram Sea : Seram Trough, Missol-Onin Ridge and Sedimentary Basins – H. Darman & P. Reemst
- Middle Jurassic ammonites from the Cenderawasih Bay coast and North Lengguru foldbelt, West Papua: implications of a ‘forgotten’ 1913 paper – J.T. (Han) van Gorsel
- Interplay between submarine depositional processes and Recent tectonics in the Biak Basin, Western Papua, Eastern Indonesia –C. Bertoni & J. Álvarez
- Seismic to Geological Modeling Workflow, an Integrated Approach to determine the Reservoir Quality of a Fractured Limestone Reservoir – A.K. Lopulisa et al.
Please follow this link to download the complete version of BS#23: