Berita Sedimentologi #29 comes with a supplement which contains Annotated Bibliography of biostratigraphy and Paleontology of Indonesia – SEAsia. Total of 337 pages of references.
Berita Sedimentologi No. 29 contain the 1 st part of Biostratigraphy of Southeast Asia series. Click the cover picture below to download the full volume. The papers included in this volume are as follow:
- Introduction to Cenozoic biostratigraphy of Indonesia- SE Asia – J.T. van Gorsel et al.
- A review of the foraminiferal biostratigraphy of the Melinau Limestone, Sarawak – P. Lunt
- Making sense of mud: the use of benthic foraminifera in mudstone sedimentology, Sabah, North Borneo – J. Noad and R. Preece
- The distribution of benthic foraminifera in Indonesian shallow waters – S.M. Natsir
- Recent agglutinated foraminiferal trends and assemblages of the Sedili Besar River and its adjacent offshore area, Southeastern Peninsular Malaysia – M. Mohamed et al.
- Palynofacies analysis of the Eocene Bayah Formation in Bayah High, Banten Block, SW Java – B.Y. Chandra et a
- Late Eocene- Pleistocene planktonic foraminiferal biostratigraphy of the Kuripan-1 well, North Central Java,
Indonesia – D. Kadar et al.
- A Late Oligocene drowned pinnacle reef in deepwater Makassar Straits – J.T. van Gorsel and C.E. Helsing
- Stacked digital imaging of foraminifera – P.
Click here to download the full volume.
Berita Sedimentologi No. 28 on Borneo can be downloaded. Click the cover below.
Articles included in this edition of Berita Sedimentologi are as follow:
- Late Triassic metatonalite from the Schwaner Mountains in West Kalimantan and its contribution to sedimentary provenance in the Sundaland – N. Setiawan et al
- Geohistory analysis of South Makassar – P. Lunt & J.T. van Gorsel
- Palaeocurrents and provenance: Uplift history of the Meratus Complex, SE Kalimantan – D. Witts
- The power of palaeocurrents: reconstructing the palaeogeography and sediment flux patterns of the Miocene Sandakan Formation in eastern Sabah – J. Noad
- Mass Transport Complex (MTC) control on the basin floor stratigraphic succession and sand deposition: An observation from deepwater Brunei – H. Maulana & H. S. Hakimi
- The ethological study of Glossifungites ichnofacies in the modern & Miocene Mahakam Delta, Indonesia – E. Arifullah
Berita Sedimentologi No. 27 on Sumatra can be downloaded from the link below:
Berita Sedimentologi No. 27 on Sumatra
Articles included in this edition of Berita Sedimentologi are as follow:
- Review of the Palaeozoic Stratigraphy of the Langkawi Islands, Malaysia by Lee Chai Peng
- Late Syn-Rift Turbidite Systems in the North Sumatra Basin by Lawrence D. Meckel, III
- Report on A Field Trip to the Syn-Rift Petroleum System of Central Sumatera by Andrew Carnell et al.
- Two student articles on Economic vs Fractured Basement: A Case Study from North Sumatra Basin by Ignatius Primadi and Depositional Environment Analysis of Kali Banyumeneng, Mranggen, Kabupaten Demak by Samuel R.N. Simorangkir et al.
We hope the publication will be useful to all our readers and if you have any comments, please contact the editorial team.
Berita Sedimentologi #26, Indonesian Journal of Sedimentary Geology
Berita Sedimentologi, the Indonesian Journal of Sedimentary geology No. 26 include the following articles:
- Cenozoic Stratigraphy of the East Java Forearc
- A Case Study on Using Nannofossil Zones to Subdivide Mundu and Paciran Sequences in the MDA Field, East Java Basin, Indonesia
- Mineral Composition of Eocene and Miocene Sandstones in Java Island: A short note
- Brief History of GeoPangea Research Group – UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta
Members are welcome to read the journal. Click the cover image to down load the journal in PDF format. For fast download and lower resolution file, click here.
Berita Sedimentologi, the Indonesian Journal of Sedimentary Geology No. 25 includes teh following articles:
- Bali-Lombok Gap: A distinct bio-geologic border of the Wallace’s line
- Tectoic models of the Lesser Sunda Islands
- Seismic expression of tectonic featrues in the Lesser Sunda Island vicinity
- New look at the origin of the Sumba Terrane
- Short communication: No Jurassic sediments on Sumba Island?
- Short note: Sedimentology of Bali touristic locations: Tanah Lot and Uluwatu
- Short note: well rounded Kuta and Tanjung Aan Lombok beach sand
- Volcano tourism of Mt. Rinjani in west Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia
Members are welcome to read the journal. Click the cover image to down load the journal in PDF format. For fast download and lower resolution file, click here
Berita Sedimentologi, the Indonesian Journal of Sedimentary Geology No. 24 includes the following articels:
- Banda Arc Permian-Jurassic Paleogegraphy – Tim Charlton
- Mud vocano in Southeast Maluku – Yahdi Zaim et al.
- Deep crustal seismic of Arafura Sea – James Granath et al.
- Sorong fault zone kinematics – Putri Radiani et al.
Members are welcome to read the journal. Click the cover image below to read the journal. To down load higher resolution file click here.
Indonesian Journal of Sedimentary Geology
Berita Sedimentologi No. 23 - March 2012
Berita Sedimentologi No. 23 is now available for download. This BS issue contains articles on Seram, Banda and northern Papua. The articles include:
- Tectonic and regional Structure of Seram & the Banda Arc – K. C. Hill
- Origin of the Banda Arcs Collisional Orogen and the Banda Sea – A.H. Satyana
- Seismic Expression of Geological features in Seram Sea : Seram Trough, Missol-Onin Ridge and Sedimentary Basins – H. Darman & P. Reemst
- Middle Jurassic ammonites from the Cenderawasih Bay coast and North Lengguru foldbelt, West Papua: implications of a ‘forgotten’ 1913 paper – J.T. (Han) van Gorsel
- Interplay between submarine depositional processes and Recent tectonics in the Biak Basin, Western Papua, Eastern Indonesia –C. Bertoni & J. Álvarez
- Seismic to Geological Modeling Workflow, an Integrated Approach to determine the Reservoir Quality of a Fractured Limestone Reservoir – A.K. Lopulisa et al.
Please follow this link to download the complete version of BS#23:
Berita Sedimentologi editors are looking for contribution on articles related to Seram Sea and vicinity (e.g. Misool Island, Seram Island, Bintuni Bay, Bird Head, Papua). The deadlines are as follow:
- Title submission: 10 January 2012
- Article submission: 10 February 2012
- Bulletin issuance: 10 March 2012
Instruction to authors:
- Text should be sent to the editors electronically in MS Word, or text format
- Pictures are expected in JPG format, 300 dpi resolution
- Tables are in JPG or MS Excel format
For any other question, please contact Berita Sedimentologi editors.
Berita Sedimentologi #22 is issued in October 2011. The theme of this edition is Sulawesi. The contents of this edition include:
- Seismic Expression of North Sulawesi Subduction Zone
- A Short Note on Sedimentary Rocks of the Barru Area, South Sulawesi
- Structural Styles of the West Sulawesi Deep-Water Fold and Thrust Belt, Makassar Straits, Indonesia
- Tectono-stratigraphic Evolution of Western Gorontalo Bay, Indonesia
- Sulawesi Sedimentology Literature: A BRIEF REVIEW
- Department of Geology HASANUDDIN UNIVERSITY (UNHAS), Makassar City, Indonesia
- An Overview of the Paleomorphology and Paleogeography of Tortonian–Messinian Carbonates in the Almería-Níjar Basin, Southern Spain