- July 2017
- June 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- May 2016
- January 2016
- August 2015
- April 2015
- December 2014
- August 2014
- April 2014
- December 2013
- August 2013
- May 2013
- December 2012
- July 2012
- March 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- August 2010
- July 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
We’re delighted to inform you all that Berita Sedimentologi No. 38 has been published and is now available for download from the following link:
This volume contains the following manuscripts:
– Basin with multiple sediment sources: tectonic evolution, stratigraphic record and reservoir potential of the Bunguran Trough, South China Sea (John Jong et al.)
– Seismic expression of key geological features in the East Natuna Basin (Herman Darman)
Berita Sedimentologi No. 38 can also be downloaded by clicking this image below:
The next volume is planned to be published in August 2017. We are currently seeking potential contributors for this volume, please contact one of our editors if you’re interested to participate.
Berita Sedimentologi No. 37 is now available online and can be downloaded by clicking the cover image above. This volume is the last part of 3 volumes on Paleogene of the Eastern Margin of Sundaland. The content of Berita Sedimentologi No. 37 is as follows:
– The Paleogene of East Borneo and its facies distribution by Herman Darman
– Paleozoic-Mesozoic and Eocene outcrops in the North Sumatra Basin and their implication to new exploration play concept by Fatrial Bahesti
– A review of regional geology of the North Sumatra Basin and its Paleogene petroleum system by Ricky Tampubolon et al.
The next volume of Berita Sedimentologi will cover Natuna Islands, if you are interested to contribute please contact one of the editors.
ISPG Guest Lecture, supported by FOSI
Speaker: Jan de Jager
Date: 21 February 2017
See details in the poster below.
FOSI / IAGI Members are welcome to FOSI Special Meeting in Yogyakarta, 24 November. See the detail for registration below. For registration, click here.
Please submit your article for Berita Sedimentologi No. 37. The topic is Paleogene of Sundaland Eastern Margin. Deadline for article is 30 November, 2016. The bulletin will be published on 20 December 2016.
SEPM / IAS / IAGI / FOSI members are welcome to join our next discussion on North Sumatra. Please note that you have to register early and we only take 30 participants due to venue capacity and it is a good number to have an effective discussion. We don’t take on-site registration.
Thanks to PT. Eksindo Pratama, Waviv Tecnologies and PGS for their generous sponsorship.
Berita Sedimentologi No. 36 is now available and can be downloaded by clicking the cover image below. Please note that this volume is stored outside IAGI server due to its size.
The content of this volume is as follows:
– Baram Line or West Baram Line? A discussion with Late Prof. H.D. Tjia on its nomenclature in Jong et al. (2016) – F.L. Kessler & J. Jong (p. 5)
– Modern fluvio-lacustrine system of Lake Singkarak, West Sumatra and its application as an analogue for Upper Red Bed Fm. in the Central Sumatra Basin – E.H. Sihombing et al. (p. 9)
– Alluvial-fluvial architecture of synrift deposits: An observation from the outcrops of Brani Fm., Ombilin Basin, West Sumatra – A. Wibowo & I. Fardiansyah (p. 35)
– Longshore bar deposits in a modern fluvial-dominated delta: A case study from the Wulan Delta, Demak, Central Java, Indonesia – H.T. Atmojo et al. (p. 44)