We’re excited to announce that Berita Sedimentologi Vol. 47 No. 2 has just been published and is available in our Online Journal Portal at: https://journal.iagi.or.id/index.php/FOSI/index
The full issue can also be downloaded via this website by click the cover below.
Berita Sedimentologi Vol. 47 No. 2 contains the following articles:
- Eocene Sediments in the South China Sea, precursor deposits of the Oligocene expansion? – Franz L. Kessler et al.
- The hidden sedimentary basin underneath the Quaternary volcanic unit in Bogor and Kendeng area – Erlangga Septama et al.
- Source rock characterization and oil grouping in the NW Java, Central Java and NE Java Basins, Indonesia – Ragil Pratiwi
- Undiscovered Potential in the Basement: Exploring in Sumatra for oil and gas in naturally fractured and weathered basement reservoirs – Tako Koning et al.
- Indonesian Stratigraphic Nomenclature revision: The first progress report – Herman Darman et al.
We hope this issue is interesting and will be useful to geoscientific community in Indonesia and SE Asia.