Dear FOSI members and readers,
We are excited to announce that Berita Sedimentologi No. 46 has been published and can now be downloaded from the following link or by clicking the cover image below:
Berita Sedimentologi No. 46 contains the following articles:
- Sedimentary record of Paleogene sequences in the Penyu and Malay Basins, offshore Peninsular Malaysia by Franz L. Kessler, John Jong and Mazlan Madon
- Seismic expression of Paleogene Talangakar Formation – Asri & Sunda Basins, Java Sea, Indonesia by Dwandari Ralanarko, Deni Wahyuadi, Pranowo Nugroho, Wrahaspati Rulandoko, Ildrem Syafri, Abdurrokhim Almabrury and Andi Agus Nur
- Hydrocarbon prospectivity and petroleum system in West Sumatra Forearc Basin by Perdana Rakhmana Putra and Rusalida Ragunawati
- Hydrocarbon columns of oil and gas fields in the South Sumatra Basin by Veridaus Napitupulu, Miftahul Jannah, Michael Silaen and Herman Darman
- Jozef Zwierzycki, a prolific Polish geological mapping expert in Indonesia, 1914-1938 by J.T (Han) van Gorsel, Alina Chrzastek and Anna Gorecka-Nowak
Due to file size limitation, we had to upload a slightly lower resolution version of BS No. 46 into this website. Should readers need a standard resolution version of our publication, please contact our editors.
We hope this publication will contribute towards better geological understanding of the discussed areas and if you have any feedback please do not hesitate to contact us.