Berita Sedimentologi No. 28 on Borneo can be downloaded. Click the cover below.
Articles included in this edition of Berita Sedimentologi are as follow:
- Late Triassic metatonalite from the Schwaner Mountains in West Kalimantan and its contribution to sedimentary provenance in the Sundaland – N. Setiawan et al
- Geohistory analysis of South Makassar – P. Lunt & J.T. van Gorsel
- Palaeocurrents and provenance: Uplift history of the Meratus Complex, SE Kalimantan – D. Witts
- The power of palaeocurrents: reconstructing the palaeogeography and sediment flux patterns of the Miocene Sandakan Formation in eastern Sabah – J. Noad
- Mass Transport Complex (MTC) control on the basin floor stratigraphic succession and sand deposition: An observation from deepwater Brunei – H. Maulana & H. S. Hakimi
- The ethological study of Glossifungites ichnofacies in the modern & Miocene Mahakam Delta, Indonesia – E. Arifullah