Berita Sedimentologi No. 29 contain the 1 st part of Biostratigraphy of Southeast Asia series. Click the cover picture below to download the full volume. The papers included in this volume are as follow:
- Introduction to Cenozoic biostratigraphy of Indonesia- SE Asia – J.T. van Gorsel et al.
- A review of the foraminiferal biostratigraphy of the Melinau Limestone, Sarawak – P. Lunt
- Making sense of mud: the use of benthic foraminifera in mudstone sedimentology, Sabah, North Borneo – J. Noad and R. Preece
- The distribution of benthic foraminifera in Indonesian shallow waters – S.M. Natsir
- Recent agglutinated foraminiferal trends and assemblages of the Sedili Besar River and its adjacent offshore area, Southeastern Peninsular Malaysia – M. Mohamed et al.
- Palynofacies analysis of the Eocene Bayah Formation in Bayah High, Banten Block, SW Java – B.Y. Chandra et a
- Late Eocene- Pleistocene planktonic foraminiferal biostratigraphy of the Kuripan-1 well, North Central Java,
Indonesia – D. Kadar et al.
- A Late Oligocene drowned pinnacle reef in deepwater Makassar Straits – J.T. van Gorsel and C.E. Helsing
- Stacked digital imaging of foraminifera – P.
Click here to download the full volume.