“Berita Sedimentologi” or Sedimentological News, is the official bulletin of the Indonesian Sedimentologists Forum (FOSI).
In February 2011, Berita Sedimentologi #20 has been issued.
The articles included in the bulletin are as follow:
- First Evidence of Miocene Avian Tracks from Sumatra
by Yahdi Zaim, Yan Rizal, Gregg F. Gunnell, Thomas A. Stidham, Russell L. Ciochon
- Outcrops Conservation of Tanjung Baru or Lower Talang Akar Formation, Baturaja City of Palembang Area – South Sumatra Basin: How important? by Premonowati
- Half-day visit to Solok-Sawahlunto Area, Ombilin Basin: A Short Observation on Non-Marine Depositional Sequences by RM. Iman Argakoesoemah and Didit Ariady Firmansyah
- Seismic Expression of Some Geological Features of Andaman-Offshore West Sumatra Subduction Zone by Herman Darman
- Tectono-stratigraphic evolution of the Simeulue forearc basin, NW Sumatra by Edyta Frankowicz
- Book Review: Sumatra: Geology, Resources and Tectonic Evolution by Fatrial Bahesti